Thursday, April 12, 2012

UH Simple Questions PVP

[:1]I'm really new to the class, and I was wondering how we spend our runes in pvp. Do we still use festering strike like in pve? And do we always want to use necrotic strike over scourge strike?
Necrotic strike over Scourge Strike is highly situational. It depends on what class you're going up against. If its a healer or strong self healing class...you'd want to use Necrotic, but against classes like a mage or hunter... Scourge strike is just better as an option. As for lock... try to find a good balance between Necrotic and Scourge (NS gimps theyre dmg by a great deal, SS handles the dmging part).

Ofc this is assuming their partners are non existent. Sooo.... yeah...situational.
Thanks for the response. I bound gnaw to a hotkey, but it doesn't always go off when I'm trying to use it. Is this a known bug, or am I doing something wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment