Thursday, April 12, 2012

DK or Warrior

[:1]I have a 75-dk and a 75 warrior.I have been going back and forth between lving them every other day I cant decide.I like warrior tanking better than dk tanking so far.But thats just 5 mans might change later.But when I dps i enjoy the Dk more.So I am kinda torn.What are the advantages of playing a DK over a warrior?
I've been asking myself the same thing, finally got my DK to lv 80 and I'm still undecided between playing a warrior or stay with my DK, since you have both class which one do you like more?
warrior

dks are teh suck


In before storm of angry, retaliating children.

@OP whatever you enjoy. Warriors do better DPS, but if I had to choose I would bring a DK to my raid instead of a Warrior. They don't die as easily and bring more to the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment