Thursday, April 12, 2012

Gargoyle (PVP)

[:1]having some trouble with my gargoyle staying on target/switching targets with me, i know there is a macro out there to solve my problem.

any help is greately appreciated
=/ noone?

/petfollow
/petattack
/petfollow
/petattack



Yup that. It follows the directions you give to your ghoul.

Army of the Dead uses the same functionality. An unholy dk can make them attack and leap using the ghoul commands.
I was gonna say, don't you just have to click on your ghoul attack button to make the gargoyle do the same?

Or if you have ghoul claw macro'd to SS from the inefficient ghoul days, it'll always hit your target.

On a side note with that, how do you guys set up a ghoul charge/stun/silence chain combo? Do you turn your claw off when you charge and then back on after? I feel like i'd be missing out on about 3 Necrotic Strikes to do that manually (even with keybinds, that's 3 keys I have to hit for on/off and then hit the ghoul stun button...)
I turn auto claw off entirely and bind claw to SS/NS keybinds.

I have altE to turn off/on claw and altQ to leap (if target is away) and click it again to stun

its like altE, spam altQ, altE again to turn on claw again

in the first days i was really slow but now i can stun/interrupt 1sec cast fast enough. Healers are also too predictable at my rating (low one) so im prepared to press the keybinds

id rather not bind claw to strikes im spamming the whole fight, its maybe more buttons but hell with practice you can master LOTS of different keybinds.
Frost owns unholy now

No comments:

Post a Comment