Thursday, April 12, 2012

Question about Death Knights and Intellect

[:1]So i accidently gemmed a intellect into my chest piece cause I wasn't paying attention and confused it with the strength gem cause they look the same. I know one gem won't really hurt my damage output but my question is would even if its one gem like I accidently put in would intellect slightly boost the damage of howling blast, amount of healing death coil can do to myself, and the other ranged ice move that does dot sorry I can't remember its name atm. I'm just curious to know:)
no. intellect does absolutely NOTHING for you
all of your spells scale with your attack power
Alright was just curious and in your opinion do you think I really need to redo my chest peice cause in pvp atm I still do more then fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment