Thursday, April 12, 2012

i lold when i came to dk forums

[:1]So i'm just chillin out maxin relaxin all cool when i come to the dk forums. Ever since frost got all crazy with the TARGET ACQUIRED BLUE FLASH FLASH FLASH, TARGET DOWN! mechanics, threads were created at speeds greater than light.

Herpy derp derp herp lerp slurp create thread "SO GUYZ I HURD FROST WAS GUUD HOW TO PLAY IT? SUGGESTIONS? I WANT 2.9k BILLION RATING CUS ITS DAT EZ NOW"

All you original DK pro's out there, no disrespect. To all the new people rolling DK because of how ridiculous they are right now, you should be ashamed.


Frost was a good spec before the patch in the hands of a decent player albeit, restricted and as such seen as a joke spec by those that did not play it. Now it is over rated just as much. LOL i r frost 2. It is far from the OP omg QQ that people rate it.

Fotm is fotm, they are shameless rerollers and thankfully, they will get bored and find something else to do when something new and shiny is dangled to another sub-optimal class/spec because that is how they roll. Follow the shiny to candy mountain.
Derp
agree i was frost forever [other then my main tank spec atm =p] I used to tank frost too, then dps as frost after they got rid of trip tank spec
I r spam HB... pew pew %!##!es :P
I was playing frost since the end of wotlk, I earned my right to use frost in 4.1 goddamnit.
I started playing Frost after 4.1 and I don't give a %%@*, I don't feel a need to "earn the right" to be Frost. I haven't heard of one person rolling a DK because of Frost. Why would you? You could roll a mage/warrior and do even better burst. If you roll a Frost DK for PvE, then I have no idea if that's OP or not right now, I barely ever PvE.
They're only good if the player is good. If the player is retarded, they are still bad.
Deleted by Deathvulcan
i made frost cuz i like obliterate more then any other skill in the game atm
been frost since mid wrath going to be frost till frost is so BAD that in BiS i'm pulling 200 dps (or until my GM yells at me loud enough because i'm 10k under everyone else) and i must say all the FoTM rerollers are annoying as hell >.>
to all the people complaining about how op DKs are now i can only say one thing to them

Shadowfrost spec

No comments:

Post a Comment