Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rolling a DK

[:1]Rolling one for fun and was wondering what the best spec is for PvP/ Arena. That is mainly what I will be using this guy for and was curious as to what the best spec was these days?

Thanks!
thanks. If I want to OS as a tank, go blood with a big 2H right?

Is there a leveling guide that is up to date I can review?
Dk leveling guide? Or arena guide. Arena Junkies has all the DK arena info you could ever want. As for actually leveling, do DK starting area, then just follow the Hero's Call Board. If I remember it should send you to the Blasted Lands (go through the dark portal to Hellfire Peninsula) then just work your way left. Hellfire, Shat, Nagrand and so forth. Then you can go to Outland, then Hyjal at 80. My quick leveling quide =)
Lol Aipeikos. I am just trying to figure out where to put these damn points at what time

No comments:

Post a Comment