Thursday, April 12, 2012

Trinet Question!

[:1]Impetuous Query


or


Leaden Despair
I just got Leaden dispair and swapped it in over my Query. So now I have Throngus' finger/Leaden Despair.

I reforged some EXP into Mastery to get my mastery back to 20, and my min shield is about 1500 more than it was.

Plus I has 6k more stamina, which incrase Rune Tap and Death Pact more.

I consider Leaden Despair better, if you can compensate the loss of mastery.
If you don't need the extra stamina, take Impetuous Query. If you don't remember to use Impetuous Query, use Leaden Despair.

The armor proc on Leaden Despair really isn't all that good, considering that small damage reduction isn't going to do much when you're already pretty low.
I macro IQ to my Vampiric Embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment