Thursday, April 19, 2012

1hder drop rate in new heroics?

Whats the drop rate like? I was thinking of buying 2 of the boe epics from em, but meh, i'm going to be bankrupt soon from boe epix for my hunter so.. do they drop often?

On another note: the jp shoulders are fugly omg i can't stand them and the boe epic shoulders are too expensive :(

Can't find a raid on weekends too :(
dunno about the BoE mace thingie, but i got the sword on the first go :V /luckyduck

also the one hander tank sword dropped on my second attempt...dunno if you were talking about that o.o; hope nooooot
any sword would be an upgrade over my current one..

I think its the 1hder from Ho0 :P
heroic DM drops a bunch of really good onehanders for frost; i was at one point in time rocking all of them XD...still have smite's reaver on my offhand :3 awesome itemizatiooooon
I saw 2 in the ZG run last night (mace and something else I think). I already have 359 weapons though so we sharded them =P I just wanted the tanking neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment