Monday, April 16, 2012

How to inprove my dps

I am an Unholy death knight just about to start raiding with my guild. I currently pull off decent dps but i am wondering how i can pull of more. I am currently trying to fix the pvp gear/tanking helm situation (made some bad choices there)Here is my current Rotation.

Diseases Up
Blood Strike
Blood Strike
Spam Deathcoil
Scourge Strike till im out of unholy/ death runes
Festering Strike
Dark Transformation whenever ready

Please tell me some ways i can inprove my dps. Thanks
You should probably start by reading the unholy thread stickied at the top of the DK forums.
Switching to frost would be a good start =p
These guys speak the truth.
Go frost and roll your face from left to right, the harder the better. Should net you about 15k dps easy.
Come to Hakkar and meet me in front of SW and I'll show you how to dps.

There are a bunch of things you can work on. You may want to read http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t120315-unholy_dps_just_act_natural_4_1_0_a/

This thread will help you a bunch. You need to understand the mechanics of the Dk before you can get proper help.
you are missing gems, enchants and you don't have enough PvE gear. Resil is worthless in raids. i suggest doing a bunch of guild heroics, get a good set of gear, and save up some JP/VP. then look at raiding. unless your guild has gnarly insane dps and they can carry you, then by all means go for it. Annihil is right, read the EJ thread

EDIT-look at character audit

No comments:

Post a Comment