Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Really starting to consider it...

The unclear direction blizzard is taking ret is really making me a sad panda.

I have a lvl 60 dk sittin around I've been thinking of leveling, but idk :/

I played a blood dk back in wrath as dps for a little bit, and enjoyed it a lot. I'm not going to ask are dk's fun, because "fun" is subjective.

What I AM going to ask, is what do you guys enjoy most about your dps/tank dk?
As frost I like the fast paced play(Yay 4.1!) and as blood I love being an activate part of my survivability outside of shield wall and last stand like CDs.
I just started to lvl this dk a couple days ago, and i must say he is a blast. im leveling as frost but have played both unholy and blood but i like the burst of frost. :)
I enjoyed tanking a lot more during WotLK because I could tank while in Frost spec and dps while in Blood, but that's no longer an option. While I still enjoy tanking, I don't like the Blood tree nearly as much as I did the old Frost tanking spec.

Dps is pretty fun though still, regardless of spec.
I had a lvl 84 dk on horde. I loved him. Then i went frost with these new changes, loved it even more. And decided to delete him and start ANOTHER dk on ally side , same server. Now im tanking in instances and questing as blood. Its amazing.

Trust me. Questing as blood is the best thing ever, you wont die. I can barely take on 2 mobs with this rogue. My dk can easily take on 6 without taking a scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment