Thursday, April 19, 2012

Soloing group quests while leveling

I'm currently leveling as 2H frost. I wanted to make a blood off spec to solo the group quests. Can anyone point me to a spec to do this? How different is the rotation? If anybody know where I can find this information, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Put points where you think it would most benefit you. Rotation: Spam death strike. And Heart Strike. Heal yourself and junk.

If you're leveling, none of this really matters.

If it does matter to you...go check out Elitist Jerks.
Put points into talents which look like they will increase survivability.

Its pretty self-explanatory, really.

The only difference is that you won't have RS as a RP dump until pretty late into wrath, so you'll just spam death coil (or let rp cap like i did, lol)

So for you its drop dnd, diseases, pestilence, death strike spam, plus heart strike.
Profit! Nothing can pull off you until cata anyway.

Also, runic empowerment, lol.

Other than that, necrotic strike isn't something you'll use much in tanking, dark sim is lol. I can't even remember what we get at 83.. ohyea outbreak..

Rotate your cooldowns and it'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment