Wednesday, April 18, 2012

4 piece bonus (dps)

i have yet to acquire 4 tier pieces... can anyone give me a estimate on how much dps increase it is ? also should i drop 2 372 items to acquire it?
I was wondering this as well, was it worth to drop my HM Pauldrons of the Great Ettin to get my 4pc with t11 shoulders.
If it was only ONE piece of HM gear I would say it's worth a shot, but the stat increase of the 372 pieces may outweigh the 4 piece tier bonus. I'm at work right now and don't have EJ open, but I think it MIGHT show what the percentage of each tier bonus.
It's good, I think it amounts to a 1-2% dps increase alone. OP, I don't think it would be worth it to drop two pieces of 372 gear just for the 4 set.
One more thing, I recently acquired quite a few new pieces of gear (HM Chest, Gloves, Legs) and also Battleplate of Ancient Kings So I was wondering if with my new gear if that chest and Pauldrons of the Great Ettin are still outwayed by 4pc DPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment