Thursday, April 19, 2012

frost pvp hand of doom or resilient infection

45/45

so which is the better secondary to go down? from an RBG point of view, cant stand arenas...
HoD imo.
2's descration 3's hand of doom
he said he can't stand arenas.

hand of doom. if you're rolling as frost get it. just....do it. and use it often. if you get good at catching casts you glyph strang and rock the 7 seconds. I personally run the 2 sec glyph because if I'm gonna spec for HoD I might as well make it that much more worth it.
he said he can't stand arenas.

hand of doom. if you're rolling as frost get it. just....do it. and use it often. if you get good at catching casts you glyph strang and rock the 7 seconds. I personally run the 2 sec glyph because if I'm gonna spec for HoD I might as well make it that much more worth it.

AMS glyph, DS glyph, and HC glyph are superior.
Catching someone mid-cast w/o getting juked can be a hassle and then it feels like a waste - plus you're usually just using it as a blanket over another cc, so there's not going to be a cast to "cast" it on.
All depends on your preferred play style.

Desecration offers more movement control, Hand of Doom offers more versus healers and casters.

Both have their place, and if you hate Arena... I suggest you give them both a good testing to find out what suites you.

Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment