Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ghoul Pet bar is grayed out

So, I respeced into unholy and the Ghoul pet bar is grayed out and everything I've tried has failed. Deleting good old 3 folders bliz always tell you to delete didnt work. Took off all addons and still didnt work. Even deleting and reinstalling WoW all together didnt work.

The funny thing is when I log on to my hunter and mage, which are on the same server, I can use those pet bars just find. It only happens on my DK.

Any ideas?


queue up for a BG and die.
that's one solution i've seen mentioned, but i've never had the problem, so can't say if it works.

queue up for a BG and die.
that's one solution i've seen mentioned, but i've never had the problem, so can't say if it works.

this worked for me when i switched to unholy while leveling
it seems using death pact works too
build up some RP on a training dummy and sack the little bugger :D

Edit: wow did not see how old this was... goes to show blizz repeats their mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment