Saturday, April 21, 2012

Blood boil animation

Who stole my awesome animation and left me with this crappy new one?

Bring back my exploding blood sphere please!
/signed

no reason to make our blood boil look like the shout everyone else uses, it's not a shout...
the animation from the last patch was awesome.
Know the funny thing about the new animation of Blood Boil?

Hammer of the Righteous does the exact same thing.
they did it to fix the targeting bug :(
The 4.0.1 Blood Boil animation was complete overkill. It had to be changed.
insect swarm is overkill... 4.0.1 bb animation wasn't that bad.
Just bring back the original animation from the early days
Who stole my awesome animation and left me with this crappy new one?

Bring back my exploding blood sphere please!


yes please.
I have to agree , this one is just...meh. Call it something else at least like dark wave or something. There doesnt seem to be any BLOOD in blood boil anymore.
I would also like to add that the common animation and sound effects into certain skills wasn't really necessary.

Rune Strike and Crusader Strike givin' off a Mangle sound is just terrible.
seriously, give me a toned down version of the previous animation at the very least
As cool as the graphic was, it did tend to get a bit annoying after a while due to it's visual obstruction.

I'm guessing that's why they changed it.
/signed

The deathknights have spoken

I MISS U BLOOD BOIL!
Signed. /cry

And why... Why is it yellow? Is boiled blood yellow?
I felt pretty offended when I saw the shockwave instead of the huge blood sphere. Here's hoping they fix the bug and give it back.
As cool as the graphic was, it did tend to get a bit annoying after a while due to it's visual obstruction.

I'm guessing that's why they changed it.


Visual obstruction? I cast it once every 30 seconds or so and it pops for a split second, and have you seen the aoe/eye candy/seizure-inducing orgy that casters do in ICC?

Ours is(was) very humble by comparison.
if blood boil was a "visual obstruction" .. what can ring of frost from mages, be called ?

just youtube it ..
Just bring back the original animation from the early days

No comments:

Post a Comment