Saturday, April 21, 2012

Any work needed on my Blood spec?

Besides, you know, getting more Raid epics. I'm mainly wondering if I need any work in terms of gem/reforge/enchant (aside from my legs, unfortunately the Twilight Leg Armor on the AH is 200+ Gold, so I think it may be easier to just go get the mats and make one with a guildee). Anything to be just a little bit more efficient would always be nice.
Personally I would remove a point from Epidemic and Scent of Blood, put those two points in Endless winter, if you need to interrupt for party/raid.
Swap out Death Strike glyph for Death Coil. The weak amount of damage the DS glyph provides vs the extra healing you'll get out of Lichborne heals makes it worth while.

Swap Glyph of Dark Succor for Anti-Magic Shell (the amount you use AMS in raids is massive, or it should be at least).

Agree with Krisys suggestion on your talent points. Now that they FINALLY have Mind Freeze fixed you might find yourself put on boss interrupt duty a lot more.

Legs, ring, bracers need to change expertise forged to mastery. Never forge away avoidance unless the piece is parry+dodge combo'd. Helm is an example of this.

FYI you can forge the Porcelain Crab Dodge -> mastery if you want. I'd be working on your TB tokens for the Mirror of Broken Images as well.

Update your runeforge to Swordshattering, current gear you should have enough HP for the content you are doing now.

Legs have an STR gem that can be swapped out.

Character Audit
1 unenchanted item
Jewelcrafting: 3 unused Dragon's Eye
Still working on JC, so when it's maxed then I will look at using some of the JC only gems. I will look at changing things up to what is suggested otherwise and get that Leg Enchantment made with the cheap mats.
Good info


I see you're using the Agi ring.. that's genius and helps equalize dodge/parry rating. I really never thought about it. Would you recommend me replacing one of my rings with it? Probably the Umbriss, but I'll lose out on 40 mastery, I'll still be at 23.50 though.

Oh damn.. I don't have my cloak on. But my mastery is about 23.80 with it on.
You can replace your Umbriss Band with it.
The agility works out to 76 dodge vs the 42 parry that the STR of your current ring provides.

Then you can reforge the Haste (which I like better than hit anyways) to more dodge. And it's +34 stamina as well.

Falsen's Ring is already stacked with two good stats so no 40% reforging 'loss' on that one. So I saved for the VP ring.

Straight comparison(reforged):
Umbriss - 42 parry, 34 dodge, 168 mastery. (244 total rating)
Signet - 126 dodge, 127 mastery (253 total rating)

So net result is 9 extra rating (before DR) points and 34 stamina. Personal I like the haste you get over the hit which is an added bonus.
Agi ring info


Good stuff, good stuff. Thanks for the analysis. Will replace tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment