Thursday, April 19, 2012

Best leveling spec currently?

I just got back into WoW and was wondering if the smart thing would be to go to unholy for leveling, or stay blood. Thanks,
idk, i just started my dk and blood seems to be epic, you can tank PvE perfectly. i never go below half health unless im attacked by 2 elites
Doesn't matter as a dk so long as you have the DS glyph.
I leveled with frost & it seemed quick for leveling.
what is a DS glyph anyway deathstrike?

For questing I found myself a bit squishy as frost against multiple mobs and I got tired of stopping to eat / bandage. My gearset for questing is my dps set + tank 2h'er with blood tree & presence active. Practically invincible & still good damage. Plus it's fun taking on a town-full of mobs at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment