Monday, April 16, 2012

Death Grip

I havent played my DK in quite some time, got fully pvp geared for my feral in both specs so i went to level my DK and my death grip cant be used on the move?? I dont remember this mechanic, am i wrong or is it suppose to not be used on the move?
Do you have it as part of some weird macro? It's an instant cast so yes it can be used on the move.
Death Grip is usable while moving, but not while in mid-air (jumping, falling).
^^ what he said. I sometimes get the can't use while moving error as well, just when I'm in the air.
Wow this is really annoying. I mean its instant why cant i do it while jumping? Spam jumper here :(
Stop jumping for a half second, DG, resume jumping like a maniac. Problem solved! :D
Good reason to stop being a jumptard.

No comments:

Post a Comment