Monday, April 16, 2012

4.1 Leveling Spec

Haven't found an up to date leveling guide yet, so sorry if I ask a frequently asked question. Just now starting to level my DK, and am curious as to which spec is the quickest? In game, some people have said blood and others are saying frost. Are they telling me blood because I can tank instances and get quicker queues or is blood really that good for questing as well? Thanks guys.
I've tried all three specs while leveling, I can't give you an accurate answer because it was just from my own perspective and no answer is really the right one.

In unholy I liked the nice disease damage, but I felt that the damage output didn't make up for the fact that I died too many times while pulling mobs in questing. (lulzimmabaddie)

Blood is quite nice for damage output and survivablity.

I found frost to be the best spec for myself, the great burst damage gave me a lot less down time between mob pulls and I didn't take as near as much damage as when I was unholy.

But in reality, it's pretty much just up to your preffered play style.
Frost for killing stuff fast and blood for being invincible.

No comments:

Post a Comment