Thursday, April 19, 2012

Question about Blood...

I know blood is not a viable spec for arena, but I like to use it in random BG's. Surviving is fun for me.

Anyway, my question is this...expertise, is it worth capping? Will a blood PvP benefit from expertise or should I reforge any that I have to a better stat? right now my gear gives me 17 expertise and the cap is 20. ( I think) I am hit capped, my rune regeneration is below 8 seconds, my mastery is at 10.something, and I am gemmed for strength. the only thing i can think of is reforging expertise to haste, should I reforge crit to haste as well?
Deleted by Tkdpunkk
You can cap Expertise all day if you like. You'll still hit things like a 5 year old girl in a slap fight. You'll live for a long time running around doing piddle until all your buddies are dead and the other team all murder your face at the same time.
Generally requires a lot more to expertise cap in PvP than PvE so it's not worth it.
There's no reason for expertise because it'll only be useful in a small fraction of your fights. Also blood doesn't really have that much survivability anymore because blood shield no longer works in unholy/frost presence.

Edit:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2325682727

Looks like he and his partner went frost.
The blood spec or at least blood combo is dead for Arena.

I use to win about 60-70% of with a blood DK combo. We were at 1,740 in rating not great, but climbing everyweek since we started recently. This week, we are like 4W-17L since that stupid patch!

Thank you Blizzard for an other happy customer!
I am sure everyone is upset that the most boring, annoying two's comp in arena is now dead. We all enjoyed the 30 minute games and will miss them
The only place blood is nice in is BG's where you carry a flag. It's amazing.

Edit:
<a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2325682727">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2325682727</a>

Looks like he and his partner went frost.


Not necessarily. Just means they both logged out in frost spec. They both still sport a pvp blood spec

No comments:

Post a Comment