Monday, April 16, 2012

Blood of the North....in blood spec

Since 4.1 I've discovered that whenever I switch to Blood from my Frost spec, my Blood Runes still incorrectly show up as Death Runes...but don't function as such. Unless I'm paying a %#*!load more attention to my rune UI, abilities that require Unholy/Frost runes will show up as usable, even though the appropriate runes are actually on cooldown. The same thing happens if I die in an instance and rez via going back in. It's easily fixed by just /reload, but its still a P.I.T.A. Any fixes for this soon?
Blizzard UI or addon?

its a bug since patch, spec blood and relog.
Sadly, even relogging no longer helps. Last night I did that and the problem keeps coming back. The only thing I was able to do to keep a playable setup was to switch specs after every fight. VERY annoying.
Just /reload. Fixes it everytime.
I can confirm Poxbox's suggestion. Always works for me.
/reload worked on temporarily, at least for me. But it's moot now, thankfully, as this was fixed in today's patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment