Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Having some trouble with blood macros..

I'm trying to write a macro that will use Vampiric Blood, then Rune Tap, then Lifeblood (Herbalism). The problem being, I also want to be able to use it when I get Will of the Necropolis procs, but I can't. It just resets back to Vampiric Blood and won't let me Rune Tap anymore.

Can anyone help me out?
/cast Vampiric Blood
/cast Rune Tap
/cast Lifeblood
That's actually what I'm using right now, but... It doesn't use Rune Tap when I get WotN procs. I don't know why, but it just resets back to Vampiric Blood and won't use Rune Tap.
There's no 'reset' with that macro, it just executes those abilities and will only ever show whatever you have set as the #showtooltip or Vampiric Blood as that is the first cast. Even if Rune Tap is available it will show Vampric Blood. If you don't have a Blood Rune available or Rune Tap is on cooldown it won't go off.

If you want to hit the button for each item you have to do a /castsequence.
Right, but with a Will of the Necropolis proc, it doesn't even take a rune, but still won't cast with that macro.

No comments:

Post a Comment