Saturday, April 21, 2012

Death Knight - Class Review

Greetings, I recently moved to the US from Europe and therefore had to get a new WoW Account on the US realms due to lack of region transfers. After playing a druid and a shaman, for more than 5 years, I have decided I want to reroll.

I'm sure you will all answer differently, but please refrain from telling me to test out each class before I go on, because as it is, you cant tell much about a class from the first levels.

Now, on to the questions:

1) Which spec do you play for PvP and which for PvE?
2) Do you enjoy playing a dk?
3) If you have any other class/specs that you enjoy more than playing your dk, which are they?
1.) Frost for pvp and sometimes pve. I usually tank in pve though as blood obviously. I hate Unholy with a passion ever since I first tried it in the 60s on a random DK I made. I went frost on the next DK I made that I planned on seriously leveling and fell in love with it. but I like RNG sometimes ;)

2.) I love playing my DK. people will say hero class, yadda yadda but once you get the hang of it you can achieve a high skill cap on a DK and manage cooldowns properly to victory.

3.) I enjoy my shadow priest only because I was a shadow preist back in the day and I like to solo as ranged sometimes in tb/peninsula/bgs etc. Even pre 4.1 I loved my Frost DK more in arenas than my shadow priest and if you were to compare the ratings on them it'd be clear which one I favored. if i hadnt of been stupid and leveled a mage I'd probably play the mage a little more than the priest relatively verse the DK...but I would still play my DK the most.

Hero class ftw. get some
1. Frost/Frost (I used to play Blood when it was DPS, after the change I went permafrost).
2.It's like sex but sexier.
3. Ehhhhhhh...My Enh Shammy and Laser Chicken are alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment