Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Rolling a DK, what's more fun UH or Frost?

I really enjoy playing on my Ret pally and do decent enough in raids.

I'm thinking of rolling a DK as my next toon I know nothing of the class and am wondering what people's opinions are... what's more enjoyable? UH or Frost?

Are they proc based, CD management or priority system based?

Most likely will be doing heroic dungeons and see where I go from there.
Not to sound like a jerk here, but what ever happened to people just trying things out for themselves and seeing what you like? Both specs are good but they are different play styles. Nobody here is going to be able to tell you exactly what you will like to do.
I agree with Sariane but ill give out my opinion.

I like both frost and unholy. I played as unholy with my dk but then changed to frost. Never looked back. Frost has the burst and damage i look for. Frost also has one of my favorite ccs in the game, Hungering Cold.
I agree to try them both. Technically I believe Frost is better DPS than Unholy right now but for all you know they could flip that in a week or two. It really only matters once you hit raid levels.

I prefer Frost myself and stayed so even when Unholy was on top, if I wanted a pet I'll log on my hunter =P

No comments:

Post a Comment