Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rate Me!

Alright, I think I can handle you guys =)

Would you guys kind enough to go over my gear, spec, enchants, and such? Is there any gear I should look for? Changes I should make? Anything that will boost dps? Just lookin' for some constructive feedback.


Thanks in advance!
To many things wrong to even begin. Go read the Frost guide / EJ for your spec, enchant your stuff, and buy the rest of your glyph's.... Then come back
4 empty glyph slots
7 unenchanted items
3 missing tinkers
Gemmed wrong
Glyphed wrong
Speced wrong
Geared wrong

Are you even trying?
hrm , while yall are rating folks check me out see If ive got anything wrong..
I don't think going for Blood Tap is worth it at all, your much better off with epidemic to delay needing to Plague Strike. Our death runes are free now after all.

Try Reforginator or askmrrobot for your reforging. I bet it can get you much closer to your hit/expertise soft caps freeing up points for other goodies. Since your at almost 8.50% hit now.
Blood Tap is just fine. Get an addon to show your timers on diseases and you're set. Hit PS just as your Blood Plague is running out and you're good. Epidemic is only good if you're not that great at watching your timers or it's a heavy movement fight.

On movement fights, epidemic may outperform since you might not be in range to get a PS off in time, thus losing some DPS on the boss.

I didn't bother looking at your Armory, but if the above is right, you've got some research to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment