Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DK tanking help.

Hey guys I'm going to start tanking on this DK's and get him up to 85 but I was wondering if someone could give me some starting tips and rotations and things that I should know. I have researched myself and looked at sources but I find a few of them confusing and was wondering If I could get some clarification please.

I'm not new to tanking as I had a prot pally and warrior but I just find DK's so foreign.
You don't really need to do anything specific pre-80.

Death Strike when you need the healing, Heart Strike otherwise. Put up diseases if the mobs are actually going to live for a bit. DnD for AoE threat. Use cooldowns often, even on trash mobs.

When you hit 85, you'll be using Death Strike far more often than Heart Strike because you'll need that extra healing and mastery.

When you plan to tank raids, I'd advise reading this, as it becomes quite relevant:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416208246

No comments:

Post a Comment