Saturday, April 21, 2012

What VP pieces to get for dw frost?

After doing my final heroic for the week I'll be at 3080 VP and was wondering what pieces would be best to get?
Thanks
Trinket IMO, License to Slay is awesome.
my first VP purchase was the tier 11 chest because i already had the legs from BH and i felt the 2pc would be the strongest upgrade.

License to Slay tho is a very powerful trinket and is currently next on my to get list.
First thing I got was my Tier 11 legs, everyone seemed to think working towards my 4set would be the biggest upgrade possible. Next on my list is going to be the gloves and then the trinket, followed by my chest (already have BoE chest, but saves on a drop)
Another vote for Licence to Slay, its BiS right now for frost Dk's
it's like 4th best in slot, but still. definitely the trinket first. only better ones are hurricane for DW and heroic heart of rage/heroic crushing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment