Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dear Blizzard - Please Fix the Rune Bug

Blizzard,

I am not writing this because I want to lash out but I feel that more needs to be said. I have sent reports to GM's and I have viewed the bug forums and hotfix lists. I have been playing this game since vanilla and while there have been some bugs that have annoyed me but this is the first time I've found one that made for a truly terrible game experience.

It is most notable when I'm tanking, which is my preferred spec and role. My runes do not regenerate correctly and do not display correctly either. Tanking has become a huge, tedious game of whack-a-mole trying to hit my abilities and hope that I have the right kind of rune off cooldown because they don't refresh or display correctly. For a class that requires you to monitor the status of your runes at every moment to prioritize and plan your next move, this makes it almost impossible to tank effectively.

So please Blizzard - let me sleep soundly tonight knowing that this is being resolved. It does not do you, or those of us who play as death knights, well to have the class crippled like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment