Monday, April 16, 2012

Expertise for Frost PvP?

Am I going to need it? I've started trying Frost PvP and I'm losing many duels against rogues because of parries and dodges. I know rogues have evasion (most of them say that it was evasion), but I'm not dumb enough to spam DS on a rogue while he has evasion up.

They will just be completely normal and still parry 2 DS so now I'm at 75%, dodge another now I'm at 60%, then they hit me with kidney shot (this is long into the fight and IBF and trinket are down) now I'm at 35%, and they finish it off with disarm and I lose.

I haven't done any arenas yet as Frost but I'm worried that if I do, and we encounter a melee, that everything is going to be dodged or parried and I will lose due to bad luck.

So my question is am I going to need to get somemore expertise for PvP as frost?
Since someone else will inevitably berate you with "l2play" and "PVP isn't balanced around 1v1", I'll just go ahead and tell you no, you don't need expertise.

Now, let the flaming commence.
Why would you assume that I would get flamed for that? Not once did I say that it wasn't fair, I know it isn't balanced around 1v1, that's why I said I was worried that if I was to be pressuring a melee in and arena, it would suck to get all my KM procs, DSs, ect., parried or dodged by it and cause us to lose as a result of that.

You sir are too negitive! <3

edit: BTW, I just dueled one of the melees (it was a rogue) as Unholy, and not once, that I noticed, did I get parried/dodged. I dueled him 3 times ina row because he wanted to win but it would always end with me at +75% health because my DSs would actually hit! Why is that, does Unholy have something I'm missing that reduces chance to be dodged/parried?
imo you just had some bad luck when your moves got parried/dodged.

No comments:

Post a Comment