Saturday, April 21, 2012

Stealth nerf

I don't mind it too much, but I'm absolutely positive that we have received a stealth nerf. Unless somehow my damage just magically dropped 2-3k with extra kings on...
The only thing that bugs me is that it's not documented so I almost stayed this obsolete spec (no obliterate spec).
there was no stealth nerf, your just imagining things.
I really am sure they have, I've been playing this spec exactly the same for the passed week and I randomly take a 2-3k damage dive.
I was agreeing that it was a bit powerful, and it definitely it toned down perfectly, I just wish it wasn't a secret.

Or I could just be wrong and randomly my dps dropped exactly 3k for no reason at all and with CDs I have trouble breaking 11k (pvp spec).
I don't know if it would account for this much, but it could quite possibly be caused by the changes to resilience ...
You're trying to DPS in Frost Presence aren't you.....
yep got 1800 in my gear with frost presence.
Howling blast and frost strike truthfully feel like they are hitting lighter, but I'm probably wrong since I recently specced a little differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment