Saturday, April 21, 2012

FROST DKS ARE OP

go ahead if this wasn't already brought up somewhere else people say why frost is op and everyone else can show you why they aren't cause every patch a new spec for dks seem to become op when really your just bad
love being unholy. We're actually getting some sympathy :p
zomg and so is almost every other class.
zomg frost actually gets buffed a bit and its OP? boomkins still rippin 30k dps in HC, we can ALMOST compete now

edit: 0 pve content cleared on your DK and youre bringing up a topic on frost being op? /facepalm
edit: look at my gear is it pve and i was bringing it up cause i know they arent dumbass

Deleted by Kusari
people were still complaining about unholy and blood being op pre 4.1 so.... i guess now everything is op?
yea guess so lol even though that would mean they are even and people are just fail against dk
IMO Blizz just fixed the class. Unholy DKs were just Blizzard's way of taking some of the downsiness out of huntards and spreading it around, because as we all know unholy DKs are just huntards that want to use a melee weapon (and I've been saying that since Wrath release). So now they simply stopped making it so damn easy mode for the special people among us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCQNqdjGzGM&feature=related


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_dBo6YzNRU&NR=1
Hehe, I love dual wield frost. I hit 58th place on V&T for a few days until I got bumped downward. (Was 97th last time I checked, however I'm probably not on the top 200 world anymore.) As well as I filtered out any other class / spec other then a frost death knight.
DKZ R A HERO CLASS THERE MENT TO BE OP LOL
Cry sum moar
I'm OP??? SWEET!!! Now I can beat anyone in a duel and kill pairs of healers? No....

so back to the drawing board, i need to be more OP
Idk about op but critting in bgs for 35k makes me feel very magey

No comments:

Post a Comment