Saturday, April 21, 2012

Priority List

Hey everyone,

I’ve been absent for a while and have come back to pick up my DK for PvP purposes. Having never played him at a serious level before, I could use some help. What is the spell priority for Unholy? Yes, I know that Frost is doing well right now but I want something more stable and not likely to be nerfed in the near future.

I know it’s near impossible to give a rotation for PvP, but in what order should I be using my abilities? Normally it goes something like this: IT->PS->Necrotic Strike spam->Blood Strike->Death Coil.

Also, where does Festering Strike fit into the equation? And when do I use Scourge Strike over Necrotic Strike and vice versa?

Like I said, not necessarily a rotation but it’s what I end up doing when I enter a fight. Keep in mind, this is in the context of battlegrounds and not arenas. However, I could use some help there too.

Thanks

Bump
Bump
Use outbreak if you can (saves runes)

Chains of Ice applies the disease, so in PvP is almost always used over Icy touch

Festering strike is a primary DPS attack, also refreshing hte duration of your diseases and CoI

Scourge Strike hit decently hard now, and should be used against classes that cannot cast, and
have minimal self healing

Regardless (as most classes can heal) you should try to keep the necrotic strike debuff up as much as possible, especially against casters (cast speed reduction)

Death Strike to heal.

Except for using Festering Strike for renewing diseases, should I use it for raw damage?
When you have an extra frost+blood rune and you have no need to renew chains/diseases or pestilence diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment