Saturday, April 21, 2012

Troll DK Question

So... Da Voodoo Shuffle:

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=58943

Does this stack with On a Pale Horse (for frost pvp ofc)? If it does stack, is it worth it to take some points out of Rime for it since Frost is pretty susceptible to kiting?

Thanks.
I don't believe it stacks.

Regardless, I'm almost certain that most dks take it for movement speed in BGs/world.
Thanks for the response.

Any other input before I decide to just bypass the talent?
I'm pretty sure it stacks, but it won't help much. Snares are reapplied so frequently that it won't make much of a difference. What class do you plan on not being kited by? Mages and many other classes use roots, hunters use roots, permanent snares, and disengage...
^

They stack, but snares in general are spammable, and so they are.
Well, see, I hardly ever run into an issue with runes being on cd as frost with all the haste we have, so rime isn't very useful to me. So if OaPH stacks with Da Voodoo Shuffle, I'm thinking I might as well just put points into that instead to help with frost's lack of mobility.

Thoughts?
still thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment